Down with Ads - Long live AdBlocker
As if you needed more of a reason to get an ad-blocking extension for your browser:
Notice a difference?
- virlatrevenew answered:Yes. My brother just told me about adblocker a few weeks ago. Love it!
- shaungarwood answered:I suddnely don’t have the urge to quench my thirst.
- beverlyhillscop answered:Unlike my fellow nerd, I actually enjoy the ads that he so callously discards
- mas90guru likes this
- nerdyvnfriends answered:I love adblock! I have Google Chrome, though. It helps so much with annoying ads these days.
- thisdoesnotbelongtome reblogged this from fivenerds
- ayemadeulook answered:Good show men! Thanks.
- ayemadeulook likes this
- mehonaplatter likes this
- mehonaplatter answered:epic o.o
- samsmoderngeek answered:Yeah. Just wait until you start having to PAY for websites like these because the ads don’t generate enough revenue.
- thomasontum likes this
- fivenerds posted this